Environ B-Active Sebuprep includes mineral oil, tea tree oil and salicylic acid which all assist in the reduction of both blackheads and whiteheads.
As a pre-cleanser, Sebutrol is critically important in controlling breakouts for people with oily and problem skins. It assists in locking in the skin's natural oils while reducing excessive secretions from the sebaceous glands removing the root cause of breakouts.
Available in 100ml and has a shelf life of 24 months unopened.
- Key ingredient is highly refined mineral oil which is a completely safe solvent.
- Helps dissolve the plugs that block sebaceous glands - removing the root cause of breakouts.
- Antiseptic tea tree oil helps fight bacteria and inflammation.
- Salicylic acid acts as a mild exfoliant.
- Apply liberally to the face and massage with fingertips or a soft brush targeting the affected areas for 3 - 5 minutes. Thereafter, apply Sebuwash cleanser to damp skin, massage well with fingertips and remove with water.
- When using Sebumasque to exfoliate, apply on top of Sebuprep, massage with fingertips and rinse off with water. Remove last traces of the mask with Sebuwash.
- Use morning and evening.
- Suitable for congested, oily and problem skin types.